It’s one thing to have great ideas – it’s another to get them all done.
Welcome to Admin Guru
You’re a dedicated coach/author/speaker utterly in love with your business, your clients and the transformation you provide. You have a clearly defined and proven business model, and your business is growing – however the time you once had for handling it all is depleting and subsequently suffering. Managing your team is taking all your time and energy and you wish that you weren’t the only one essential to the decision-making. You’d like to serve more people, work on some of your new ideas to expand your revenue streams, but there’s not enough time. You’ve been missing deadlines and if you have to learn one more tech tool you’re gonna lose it. You crave manageability and freedom.
Admin Guru manages your online business when:
- You are ready to leverage your business and take it to the next level.
- You’re tired of being the one who has to “take care of everything”.
- You want to focus on business tasks that only you can do as opposed to dealing with the details of running the back end.
- You’d rather be spending your days inspiring and sharing your expertise with others.
- You’d like to trust the day-to-day is in good hands and with a partner who ‘gets’ your business.
Pleased to meet you
I’m Lisa Kelly, OBM (Online Business Manager), and founder of Admin Guru. As your Admin Guru and partner, I keenly take on the work that’s bogging you down behind the scenes. I work with purpose driven life, health or heart-centered business coaches who are struggling with burnout, overwhelm and energy. I take over and manage their projects and team so that they have more time for their clients and more importantly, themselves!
I’m delighted to offer…
Results-oriented Online Business Management:
- Project management (strategy and diligent project planning)
- Operational management (streamlining/simplifying and automating systems with online tools)
- People management (delegating, rallying, training and keeping your virtual team)
- Metrics management (sales analysis helping you make informed business decisions that support the bottom line)