Choose a package that fits
1) Project-based offerings
Choose from one of the project-based options below, or feel free to talk with me about a customized project created specifically to suit your unique requirements! With years of graphics, web, animation and tech experience, implementation of tools is definitely my area of expertise and very close to my heart. Just click here to discuss your needs with me.
What To Expect
• Confab/brain dump with you – the client
• To-dos and tasks are grouped into projects
• Projects are setup in Teamwork or Asana
• Deadlines are set; tasks assigned to team members
• Regular check-ins with you including weekly meetings
• Projects are monitored (ensuring things are getting done)!
• Review at month-end
The project is a great introductory package to see how we work together which could potentially grow the relationship for more future work, or once complete could also be handed back over to client herself or another member of the team.
Depending on your situation, I’m happy also to discuss your needs in order to customize a package that fits. All work provided can be either be strategy, implementation or a combination of the two.
What To Expect
After discussing your needs for the product/launch/deliverable:
• Tasks are laid out in a project plan
• Once your copy is provided, the sales page is built (using the tool you already have, or what we’ve decided upon)
• All moving parts are connected (membership tool, shopping cart etc.)
• Scheduled social media posts begin promoting your product
Regular communication is done via email or the PM tool. *Also of note: With my background in design, the sales page will be an inviting compliment to your site and match your brand!
I’m happy also to discuss your needs in order to customize a package that fits your situation. All work provided can be either be strategy, implementation or a combination of the two.
What To Expect
• 1 hour strategy call
• 4-page WordPress website design/build OR revamp of your existing WordPress website with the injection of ‘bells & whistles’* integral to marketing
• Master newsletter/e-zine template design and importing of contacts in Mail Chimp, plus a sign-up form integrated with your site
• Client contact form integrated with online scheduler on your site
• Facebook business page and/or private Facebook group for members
• E-course delivery setup with Mail Chimp and Paypal includes autoresponder or drip campaign emails (date-specific or evergreen)
• Assist in hiring a V.A. (create the posting, make 3 assessments, and training)
* Bells & whistles: Update stylish fonts and customize headings. Fix typos and grammar. Tweak menu navigation if needed. Add pleasing imagery. Install up to 3 plug-ins (ie: affiliate, opt-in pop-up, social share etc.) Insert new copy (must be supplied). Social buttons added. Note: With my background in graphics, all of the design elements will be visually appealing and have cohesiveness across the board. I built and designed this very site from the ground up!
Regular communication is done via email or Skype. Fee does not include WP theme, plug-ins, paid Mail Chimp account or add-ons.
2) Retainer-based offering
The retainer-based is monthly retained Online Business Manager support. We start with a 90-day ‘dating period’ and if at the end of the 3 months – we still feel we’re a fit – it could be the start of a beautiful relationship!
What To Expect
You can count on these 4 areas to be managed on a monthly basis:
To read a detailed description of what work is entailed in each of these four pillars, please see my Services.
The official definition of an Online Business Manager (OBM) is:
A virtually based support professional who manages online based businesses, including the day-to-day management of projects, operations, team members and metrics.
However we like to look at the role from a bit of a different angle – what is the purpose of an Online Business Manager beyond ‘what they do’?
The role of the OBM boils down to one simple thing:
To free up the business owner so that you can focus your time and energy on the things that only YOU can do in your business.
Note: The role of the Online Business Manager is to delegate and not do. Although they may not be the one actually “doing the work” they are the ones responsible for establishing and managing what the team that does.